The specialist medical professional you'll be connected with is either a MD (Doctor of Medicine) or a DO (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine). Both are doctors licensed to practice in the United States. All our physicians are board-certified and have advanced certification and expertise with bio-identical hormone therapy (BHRT) patients and concerns including sexual health, menopause and andropause.
Articles in this section
- What if I'm not ready to start a whole health plan? I don't really know if I need a specialist doctor.
- What if you do not have a specialist provider in the state I live in?
- What if the Internet stops working and we lose our connection? Do I get a refund?
- How much does a consult cost, and is it covered by my insurance?
- How can the specialist diagnose me without an in-person exam?
- Can I get a prescription?
- Who will I be meeting with?
- How long is the video consult?