Yes. Our physicians prescribe custom formulated medications after reviewing a medical visit. Physicians can adjust your prescriptions based on finding out what works best for you from your experience, lab testing, and follow-up consults.
Articles in this section
- What if I'm not ready to start a whole health plan? I don't really know if I need a specialist doctor.
- What if you do not have a specialist provider in the state I live in?
- What if the Internet stops working and we lose our connection? Do I get a refund?
- How much does a consult cost, and is it covered by my insurance?
- How can the specialist diagnose me without an in-person exam?
- Can I get a prescription?
- Who will I be meeting with?
- How long is the video consult?