Appointments are $65 to speak with your specialist. Your specialist physician is an experienced professional, not a nurse practitioner. We are not able to accept insurance at this time; however, generic prescriptions that are covered by your insurance plan will qualify and will be taken care of by the chosen pharmacy the prescription is sent to.
Articles in this section
- What if I'm not ready to start a whole health plan? I don't really know if I need a specialist doctor.
- What if you do not have a specialist provider in the state I live in?
- What if the Internet stops working and we lose our connection? Do I get a refund?
- How much does a consult cost, and is it covered by my insurance?
- How can the specialist diagnose me without an in-person exam?
- Can I get a prescription?
- Who will I be meeting with?
- How long is the video consult?