We have providers to support nearly all 50 states. Our specialist physicians are always licensed to practice by state. If the state you live in does not have a physician available, please join the waitlist during checkout and we will notify you as soon as we have a credentialed specialist physician in your state.
Articles in this section
- What if I'm not ready to start a whole health plan? I don't really know if I need a specialist doctor.
- What if you do not have a specialist provider in the state I live in?
- What if the Internet stops working and we lose our connection? Do I get a refund?
- How much does a consult cost, and is it covered by my insurance?
- How can the specialist diagnose me without an in-person exam?
- Can I get a prescription?
- Who will I be meeting with?
- How long is the video consult?