COVID-19 is very contagious. The risk of getting COVID-19 depends on many factors, including where you live, recent travel history, and close contact with people who have symptoms. It is important to comply with any local travel restrictions and to protect yourself from exposure if you are in a city or area where the disease is spreading.
Articles in this section
- Where can I learn more about COVID-19?
- What is the difference between self-isolation and self-quarantine?
- When should I seek medical attention?
- How is the cost of the test determined?
- How do I know if I have COVID-19 vs a cold or the flu?
- How do I collect an Immunity Test sample from home?
- How does the Because Health Immunity Test process work?
- How is COVID-19 treated?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- Am I at risk for COVID-19?