The symptoms for all of these conditions can be similar: fever, sore throat, cough, and respiratory symptoms. The only way to know for sure whether you have COVID-19 is to test positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Articles in this section
- Where can I learn more about COVID-19?
- What is the difference between self-isolation and self-quarantine?
- When should I seek medical attention?
- How is the cost of the test determined?
- How do I know if I have COVID-19 vs a cold or the flu?
- How do I collect an Immunity Test sample from home?
- How does the Because Health Immunity Test process work?
- How is COVID-19 treated?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- Am I at risk for COVID-19?