Global Health Resources
- World Health Organization, offers up-to-date information regarding the pandemic and its prevention.
- CDC guidelines, which are updated daily with measures to help protect yourself and prevent further spread.
- Infectious Diseases Society of America includes links to resources on developments, guidelines, protocols, policies, and tools for practitioners. Information is aggregated from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Food and Drug Administration, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and the World Health Organization, as well as COVID-19 reports in IDSA journals, and the IDSA/HIVMA Science Speaks blog.
- S. Small Business Administration provides small business guidance & loan resources.
- Mental Health America offers tools and information on dealing with mental health issues that may arise from these difficult times.
- SF Tech COVID-19 Update, for information on how the Bay Area tech community is helping local prevention efforts.
- United Nations Foundation COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund, where you can donate to support the global public health response.