“Coronavirus Disease 2019” (referred to widely as COVID-19, or coronavirus) is the respiratory disease caused by the “SARS-CoV2” virus. It was recently identified in Wuhan, China, and has spread globally. There has been an increasing number of cases reported in the United States, and it has become a global public health emergency. As of March 11, the World Health Organization (WHO) classified COVID-19 as a pandemic.
Articles in this section
- Where can I learn more about COVID-19?
- What is the difference between self-isolation and self-quarantine?
- When should I seek medical attention?
- How is the cost of the test determined?
- How do I know if I have COVID-19 vs a cold or the flu?
- How do I collect an Immunity Test sample from home?
- How does the Because Health Immunity Test process work?
- How is COVID-19 treated?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- Am I at risk for COVID-19?