COVID-19 spreads from person-to-person. When an infected person coughs, sneezes, or exhales, droplets containing the virus go into the air and onto surfaces and objects around them. Other people are exposed to the virus by breathing in these droplets or by touching their eyes, nose, or mouth after touching infected surfaces.
Articles in this section
- Where can I learn more about COVID-19?
- What is the difference between self-isolation and self-quarantine?
- When should I seek medical attention?
- How is the cost of the test determined?
- How do I know if I have COVID-19 vs a cold or the flu?
- How do I collect an Immunity Test sample from home?
- How does the Because Health Immunity Test process work?
- How is COVID-19 treated?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- Am I at risk for COVID-19?