If you’re currently having symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been exposed, you should get a PCR test to see if you’re currently infected.
Articles in this section
- Why am I ineligible for testing?
- What can I expect from the testing process?
- How do I prepare for testing?
- What is the difference between an antibody test and a PCR test?
- When would I get an antibody test vs. a PCR test?
- If I’m having symptoms of COVID-19 or believe I’ve been exposed to it, what type of test should I get?
- Can an antibody test be used instead of a PCR test to diagnose COVID-19?
- Can a COVID-19 test tell me when I can visit someone who is at risk for severe symptoms of the virus?
- Can an antibody test be used together with a PCR test?
- What does “sensitivity” mean? What does “specificity” mean?