The test you ordered is a qualitative test that can only check for the presence (positive/detected) or absence (negative/not detected) of the antibodies associated with COVID-19. There is no numerical value to report.
Articles in this section
- My COVID-19 antibody test was positive, but I’m still having symptoms. What should I do?
- If my COVID-19 antibody test is positive, can I get sick again with COVID-19?
- My COVID-19 antibody test doesn’t show a value. Can I get the antibody titer value?
- My COVID-19 antibody test was negative, but I previously tested positive for COVID-19 or was exposed. Is my result incorrect?
- What do my COVID-19 antibody test results mean?
- If I had more severe symptoms of COVID-19, will I have a higher antibody value?
- Can my antibody value change over time?
- My antibody value is low. Should I get retested to see if my result will change?
- Can I have antibodies if I did not have any symptoms of COVID-19?
- What does an indeterminate COVID-19 antibody test result mean?